Frank talks to Angelo about how big changes help shake out your priorities, creating better travel systems, and why he finally decided to get his first iPhone case after 7 years.
Make Before Break is a podcast about the struggle in doing meaningful work. If you enjoyed the show, we'd love it if you left a review on iTunes. We don't do ads, so if you'd like to help offset our production costs, you can buy us a coffee.
- Margaret Heffernan: The human skills we need in an unpredictable world | TED Talk
- Frank's workshop: Mastering iOS Concurrency with GCD
- Phone Loop - Grip Strap - UNICORN
- Microsoft Design
- Give your iOS Shortcuts a boost with Glitch
- Automators podcast
- Core Intuition » Episode 386: Just Say The Word Privacy
- The World-Wide Work. — Ethan Marcotte
- Function, Episode 13 // We Can't Just Log Off: Mental Health and Tech