August 28th, 2019
52 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
Frank and Angelo discuss introspection, notifications, and giving it all up to become potato farmers.
Make Before Break is a podcast about the struggle in doing meaningful work. If you enjoyed the show, we'd love it if you left a review on iTunes. We don't do ads, so if you'd like to help offset our production costs, you can buy us a coffee.
Visit us on the web, follow us on Twitter, or send us an email.
- Building for the Long Haul: Preparing Your App for SwiftUI - Frank Courville on Vimeo
- Why You Procrastinate (It Has Nothing to Do With Self-Control) - The New York Times
- The Margin Course — The Focus Course
- RESET is a cosmic tune-up for your workday.
- Australian researchers find 'horns' growing on young people's skulls from phone overuse - The Washington Post
- Angelo Stavrow - Add notifications to your app/website in two easy steps
- Steve Jobs, "Computers are like a bicycle for our minds." - Michael Lawrence Films - YouTube
- Frank Courville on Twitter
- Thought Detox by Angelo Stavrow