Concrete Change Examples
April 22nd, 2019
48 mins 58 secs
About this Episode
Frank and Angelo discuss examples of what they've changed in the way they work and how it's worked out for them.
- All The Things — A Calm Video Course on Productivity and Task Management
- The all-new Things. Your to-do list for Mac & iOS
- Day One - The award-winning journal app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Notebook Medium (A5), Hardcover, 249 numbered pages – LIGHTHOUSE PUBLICATIONS (CANADA)
- MR Metropolitan Fountain Pen: Pilot Pen
- OmniFocus - task management for Mac, iPad, and iPhone - The Omni Group
- Getting Things Done® - David Allen's GTD® Methodology
- Bear - Notes for iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Eat That Frog: Brian Tracy Explains the Truth About Frogs | Brian Tracy
- RESET is a cosmic tune-up for your workday.
- For More Effective Studying, Take Notes With Pen and Paper | NOVA | PBS
- Personal knowledge management - Wikipedia
- Zettelkasten – Wikipedia
- Take Smart Notes – Write … One Note at at Time
- Scrivener | Literature & Latte
- Micro.blog - @jack
- TiddlyWiki — a non-linear personal web notebook
- Marginalia - Wikipedia
- Zettelkasten knowledge and info management • Zettelkasten Method